Wednesday 19 January 2011

Highly Prized 'Sketchbook Challege'

I Have joined the Sketchbook challenge.
The challenge is to work in your sketchbook each month, on a 
suggested subject.
The subject provided for January is : HIGHLY PRIZED
I have done two pages so far these are based on the Sea and My Garden.

If you also would like to join this challenge the button is on my sidebar.

I painted the pages in acrylics and added papers then painted some more.
I have also used fabrics for texture.
I painted the sea, and used items found on the beach.

For the Garden page I used the same process but used some items from the garden.
also I used some stamps and embossed.

 I have also been to Moments in Bude and bought some lovely papers,

I am just thinking about what to make using them.
Tags are on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. You're so artistic ! Love your garden page and makes me wish I had a garden like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me!