Friday 7 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year

Sorry about being soooooooooooo  belated but have been suffering from the dreaded flu
Better late than never.

So as I am feeling a bit better I am now starting my New Year.

This year I am going to try to blog more often.
Please note the word TRY !

I am going to TRY and make more goodies and am thinking about arranging a goody swap.
Also I am thinking along the lines of a weekly post a pen letter.
for 1 month per quater.  In this we will WRITE a pen letter to unknown participant and post them a small ATC or tag or handpainted postcard.

Will post more about these when I have worked out the details. 
( see I have been pondering idea's although I'll)

All the best for the New Year
XSam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me!