Monday 24 January 2011

Every Inchy Mondays Inchy 4* 'Maudlin'

Here is My Monday Inchy
'Maudlin'
I decided to base it on a sad face.
I distressed an image and glued this to some thick card 1"x1"
I then used didtress ink around the edges and lightly sanded the image.
I used vintage lace along the bottom.
For the tears I used a Versa marker pen to draw the tears and then sprinkled Bronze pearl-ex over them.
If you fancy joining in the challenge pop over to every Inchy Monday
http://everyinchiemonday.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. Oh very cool!!! This is a great interpretation for maudlin. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I love the effect of sanding down paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful piece, love the different media!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This inchie is featured on the Every Inchie Monday Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and congratulation!

    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me!