Wednesday 30 May 2012

Birdy card for challenges

Hello All,
Have had a busy week but managed to find some crafting time !
I have made a vintage button birdy card which I am entering into a few challenges.
The first challenge is at
their challenge is sentiment,
also
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/
this challenge 69 is distress.


This card has a celebrate sentiment and has been distressed around it's edges.  I have made the bird from a vintage button.  I am selling this card in my etsy shop!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/100915204/original-card-vintage-button-bird-in

3 comments:

  1. Beautfiul card thanks for sharing with us this week over at Love to Create Challenge blog, Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining our Distress It challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week, what a tweet card!
    Hugs
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card .
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me!