Wednesday 18 May 2011

Lovely Birthday Lunch

Today I went out for a friends Birthday Lunch, although the day was overcast and drizzly, it was warm.  We had a lovely traditional lunch of delicate salmon, cucumber and ham sandwiches.
Proper Cornish cream tea,
& Caramel slices.  I can hardly move after eating all this !
We had this in a new Cafe on the beach.

It was a perfect get together.
Happy Birthday Sue !

This afternoon I started two new ACEO paintings (probably as I could hardly move).
These will hopefully be finished tomorrow, I will then post for you all to see.
Have suddenly got a creative urge, (about time)
See you tomorrow
X

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Sam. It was a lovely lunch but maybe a bit of a sugar overload. Loving the new aceo's. Definately been the weather for being indoors. Hoping its better for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me!