Thursday 17 February 2011

OWOH WINNER !


Well Here it is! 
Well done everyone who entered, I had a huge amount of 202 comments!
It took me ages to write down all the names to go in the tin!

I then placed all the names in a tin!



I gave this a shuffle with my eye's closed ! and chose the winners!

1st Door Prize goes to:

 Well Done!

*Can Rosanna Contact me,  you have left no email address on your blog*
and I cannot get hold of you!

2nd Door Prize goes to:

 Well Done!

Thank you again for all the lovely comments, I will be visiting you again, slowly ! Having a more in depth look at all your blog sites!
This was such a fun event, I'm so glad a similar event will be taking place next year, I have already pit my name down for info!

4 comments:

  1. AAHHHHHHHH!!!!! That's me! yeay!!! can't believe I won a giveaway! Thanks Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fine, so glad your pleased, please forward your address via my email, so I can get the tag posted to you.X

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!

    Sam please come see the top few posts on my blog :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam!
    WOW, I won!! Thank you so much!!
    My email is rosannasart@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me!