Tuesday 20 November 2012

Incoming Tide

Where is time going!!!!!
The weeks are flying by, my baby is nearly one, and it only seems like he was born last week, LOL.

Have been snatching moments here and there though to get some art work completed.  I thought I'd share my latest Aceo, with you


Its titled 'Deep depths' and for sale in my Etsy shop.

Also I have finished my Textile mixed media piece which I have loved making, as I have been experimenting with Tyvek.  I have felted miniature pebbles which are needle felted onto some felt I made.

I have named this piece 'Incoming Tide'


This is going for sale in my local Gallery, so If you want to purchase it contact me and I will sell via paypal.

I am currently working on another textile piece.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me!