Thursday 3 November 2011

Another set of christmas tags

Hi All
I have just completed another set of 10 Christmas tags commissioned by Lyn ( she loved her last set)
This time she wanted them all different which was quite a challenge, but I am pleased with the outcome.
She will receive them tomorrow I hope she likes them !

I have made these using Deco patch papers, I have also made many Christmas capsules and attached these.  I have used vintage lace and buttons for finishing touches.

Here they all are !
Angel tags



Santa Tags
 

Robin tags
 

Santa & Angel tag
 

Santa Tags
 

I'm glad I managed to get these finished as I feel the baby could be here any day now.

2 comments:

  1. They are fabulous! I am amazed you can still get that much crafting done, with the birth so imminent. Good for ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous.
    All the best for the birth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me!